The University of Queensland’s Faculty of Business, Economics and Law will in 2009 offer one scholarship for a Chinese student from either the School of Law In Tsinghua University, School of Law in Renmin University or Guanghua School of Management of Peking University. The successful applicant will be eligible to undertake a postgraduate Masters degree through the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law at The University of Queensland.
This scholarship is open to all who meet the following criteria:
• Chinese citizen and must have studied with the afore mentioned universities in China
• Have received an Unconditional Offer from the University of Queensland for a relevant postgraduate Masters degree (or those who have received a Conditional Offer which will lead to a conditional e-Confirmation of Enrolment by the scholarship application closing date)
• Have received a minimum Grade Point Average of 90% in 7 semesters of undergraduate studies
• Or have received a minimum GPA of 85% over 8 semesters of study
• Will commence their program at UQ in Semester 2, 2009 (July 2009)
One 100% Tuition Waiver Scholarship for:
• A relevant postgraduate Masters program (approximate value AUD $37 000)
The Scholarship will cover 100% of tuition costs for the BEL Faculty Program. The scholarship will not cover:
• The University of Queensland Application fee
• cost of compulsory Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
• tuition fees for the additional semester of the optional “Advanced” program
• Living costs
• Costs of return airfares
• Cost of textbooks or any other miscellaneous costs
Submit your International Student Application for a relevant postgraduate Masters program from the UQ
Business School, School of Economics, TC Beirne School of Law or School of Tourism.
• Once you have received an Unconditional Offer or have received a Conditional Offer which will lead to
a conditional e-Confirmation of Enrolment, complete your scholarship application form. Application
forms for the scholarship can be downloaded from www.bel.uq.edu.au/internationalscholarships
• Submit the scholarship application form and cover letter, via email, to the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law by the due date: Friday 27 March 2009
The BEL Faculty Chinese Scholarship is awarded on the basis of Academic Excellence to an outstanding Chinese student. Applications will be assessed on the basis of academic records supplied with your application to The University of Queensland.
Applications and cover letters must be emailed to the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law, The University of Queensland by Friday 27 March 2009.