Job Title: Research Fellow
(Learning Styles and Inclusive Education Management)
Responsible to: Director – Diversity & Education Management Research Group
To support and contribute to the research of Diversity & Education Management Research
Group. The main priority areas will be researching and publishing in the area of learning
styles and inclusive education management.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To conduct and complete existing research through statistical analysis and journal
publications as agreed with the Director of Diversity & Education Management
2. To assist in the design, development and the execution of research projects
including submissions for ethical and research governance approval.
3. To assist in the development of bids for submission to grant funding organisations.
4. To assist in the preparation and writing of research bids, reports, publications and
online materials such as web pages.
5. To participate in the presentation of research outputs including conference
presentations and publications.
6. To join and participate as a member of the Business School, Group or funding
agency steering groups and committees.
7. To develop own research interests and output in line with strategic direction of the
Diversity & Education Management Group.
8. Ensure the implementation of the University’s policies and regulations within the
remit of the post holder’s duties.
9. Undertake other duties as agreed with Director of the Diversity & Education
management Research Group.
Closing date : 1 Juni 2010
For further information, please visit the link below: