The School and companies network fund scholarships awarded as a partial exemption from Master tuition fee.
Scholarships are awarded based on merit and on specific requirements indicated by the company funding the scholarship.
To apply for scholarships, candidates must:
* Complete and send the application on-line to the International Master in Tourism & Leisure
* Meet the requirements stated in the scholarship description
* Send all relevant documentation indicated in the scholarship description
Admission to the International Master in Tourism & Leisure program is independent from the scholarship process.
When outcomes for admissions are announced, candidates will be informed if they receive a scholarship and the amount.
The number of scholarships may increase. Periodic changes are listed on the website in this section.
* Central and Eastern Europe
* Commonwealth of Independent States
* Russia & Ukraine
* Southeast Europe and Balkan Area
* Central - South America
* African Countries
For further information, please go to the scholarship link: