Van Hall Larenstein offers students from NFP countries a 'VHL Excellent Student Scholarship' of 3500 euro by enrolment for the next study year 2011-2012 in a bachelor degree programme (except for IBMS). The scholarship will apply for students who enrol for the first time in a bachelor programme of Van Hall Larenstein, and start in August 2011.
Conditions to get a waiver:
* Students who have been admitted in a bachelor programme or a final phase programme, study year 2011-2012 and enrolled before the 1st of June 2011.
* Students from an NFP country, there are:
Autonomous Palestinian Territories
* The reduction is on the tuition fee only. For visa, insurance and administration there will be extra costs. Click here for an overview of the other costs.
* Students who start in September 2011 at Van Hall Larenstein for the first time; a first enrolment.
* You have to pay the whole tuition fee first. Once you have arrived in the Netherlands and own a Dutch bank account, you can receive the waiver of 3500 euro.
E-mail the infodesk if you have more questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are several options for acquiring scholarships and grants that cover some or all of the costs of a study programme at Van Hall Larenstein. In general candidates should bear in mind that official procedures require several months. It is therefore advisable to make a request for a scholarship as early as possible. It is useless to contact headquarters of organisations. Applications should be made through local projects/delegations only.
At Van Hall Larenstein the Master programmes and the Certificate Programmes are eligible for the Netherlands Fellowship Program (NFP). When you want to apply for NFP the deadline for academic application at Van Hall Larenstein is February 1. For precise procedures on the NFP programme please consult www.nuffic.nl.
Moreover, Van Hall Larenstein offers students from NFP countries a "VHL Excellent Student Scholarship" of 3500 euro by enrolment for the next study year 2011-2012 in a bachelor degree programme (except for IBMS). The scholarship will apply for students who enrol for the first time in a bachelor programme of Van Hall Larenstein, and start in August 2011.
For a general list of sponsoring agents specifically targeting Dutch programmes a web-tool has been developed by Nuffic. The address is www.grantfinder.nl.