Schlumberger Foundation Fellowships for Women from Developing Countries 2011 Faculty for the Future Fellowships. Developing and emerging economies to pursue PhD or post-doctoral studies in the physical sciences and related disciplines at top universities abroad. The Faculty for the Future program grows each year and has become a powerful community that today stands at 142 pioneering women scientists from 43 countries.
Faculty for the Future fellowships are awarded to women from developing and emerging economies who are preparing for PhD or post-doctoral study in the physical sciences, engineering, or related disciplines to pursue advanced graduate study at top universities in their disciplines abroad.
You are eligible to apply if you meet ALL of the following criteria.
* You are a woman;
* You are a citizen of a developing country;
* You wish to pursue a PhD or Post-doctoral studies in the physical sciences or related disciplines;
* You have applied to, have been admitted to, or are currently enrolled in a university abroad;
* You can demonstrate commitment to returning to your home country upon completion of your studies to continue your academic career;
* You are very committed to teaching and demonstrate active participation in faculty life and outreach work to encourage young women into the sciences;
* You hold an excellent academic record.
How to apply
Applications are only accepted through the on-line system.
Frequently Asked Questions
Deadline: November, 30th 2010
More detail of Schlumberger Foundation Fellowships for Women from Developing Countries 2011: