Looking for MSc/PhD scholarship/fellowship in Germany 2010-2011? HBIGS, the Helmholtz International Graduate School for Cancer Research (HIGS), and the Gesellschaft zur Förderung der molekularbiologischen Forschung in Heidelberg e.V. (GFM) jointly offer competitive MSc/PhD fellowships to outstanding applicants from all over the world, enabling them to enroll in the MSc/PhD programs Molecular Biosciences or Molecular Biotechnology, respectively, at the Faculty of Biosciences.
What do we offer to MSc/PhD fellowship holders?
• Fellowships amounting to € 8,000 p.a., granted for up to 1.5 years (reviewed after 1 year), including a Service package offered by the Studentenwerk (upon request)
• One travel stipend to attend a scientific conference
• Opportunity to obtain an MSc degree within 1.5 years
• "Fast-track"-admittance to HBIGS or HIGS after successful completion of the MSc program.
• Associate member status at HBIGS or HIGS, respectively, during the time of your MSc program. This includes:
• Participation in an extracurricular literature and research seminar series
• Access to advanced PhD training courses offered by HBIGS or HIGS
• Access to extracurricular and extramural activities offered by HBIGS
• Free access to the HBIGS Career Service
How can you apply for a fellowship?
Applications for an MSc fellowship can be submitted from 01 Feb - 31 Mar 2010, exclusively via the HBIGS online application system.
Read the complete information about MSc/PhD scholarship/fellowship in Germany 2010-2011 at http://www.hbigs.uni-heidelberg.de/main_msc_fellowships.html