Please be aware which, to be able to fullfill the application form, you must have your estimated family contribution (EFC) from the latest Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA can be obtained to accomplish online. Make sure you permit adequate time to complete this step.
Walmart scholarship for high school students requirements:
- Must become a US Citizen of permanent resident or even Long term Lawful Citizen states;
- Must be the dependent of an associate (employee) of any division of Walmart that has been positively used along with Walmart minimum for 6 months since March 15, 2012.
- Dependents of Walmart Board of Directors and dependents of Walmart officers (vice president and above) are not eligible to apply for Walmart scholarship for high school students.
- Must become a senior high school or home school senior graduating or earning a GED between August 1, 2011 and July 31, 2012.
- Must possess financial need and then show the requirement along with needed files. (Note: Students with other funds that pay entirely for tuition, books, fees, and on-campus room and board are not eligible)
Application Deadline for Walmart scholarship for high school students: March 15, 2012
Applications must be submitted online by 5:00 p.m., central time, March 15, 2012
How to apply for Walmart scholarship for high school students?
Follow the steps and read the instructions carefully at official website here