Masters scholarship programs of the College of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at National Taipei University, Taiwan 2012 are available for international students.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
1. International student admission is only for applicants who do not have overseas Chinese status, or Hong
Kong and Macau citizenship, and who do not hold a Republic of China (R.O.C.) passport.
2. If applicants formerly held the R.O.C. nationality, they should have officially given up the R.O.C. nationality
for at least eight years, up until the beginning date of the first term in which they seek admission on
National Taipei University.
3. Applicants must hold a bachelor's degree or its equivalent in a related field from a university or
1. A Scholarship of NT$ 210,000 (approximately US$ 7,000) will be provided each year for two years for the
[Estimated tuition fee / semester is NT$ 52,994 (approximately US$ 1,767) and the annual dormitory fee is
NT$ 19,000 (approximately US$ 634)].
2. Students are responsible for the remaining expenses, including utility bill, Internet, transportation,
insurance, books, living expenses, etc.
For further information, download brochure here